- Preheat oven to 450.
- Melt butter and oil and stir in juice from 1 lemon.
- Wash the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a greased. 13x9 pan.
- Pour the oil, butter lemon mixture on chicken and rub in, get it on the inside as well.
- Rub all dry ingredients on chicken.
- Poke holes in remaning lemon and stuff inside the chicken.
The chicken can be put in the fridge at this point until ready to cook, I did it for 4 hours and it could go up to 24 hours.
- Place chicken in oven and roast on 450 for 20 minutes.
- Turn down to 400 and roast an additional 40 minutes or until juices run clear.