Homemade Hamburger Buns (Bread Machine) Recipe #80413
You will never want to buy hamburger buns again after trying this recipe. Easy to do using a bread machine and so awesome! You can also top rolls with sesame seeds after brushing with melted butter.
19 min | 10 min prep
- Place all ingredients in pan of bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- Select dough setting.
- When cycle is complete, turn out onto floured surface.
- Cut dough in half and roll each half out to a 1" thick circle.
- Cut each half into six 3 1/2" rounds with inverted glass as a cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet far apart and brush with melted butter.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about one hour.
- Bake at 350° for 9 minutes.
- Note: Oven temperatures vary so check after 9 minutes to see if done. Some reviewers baked these anywhere from 12 to 30 minutes.
© 2009 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com