I haven't tried these, but they sound like a yummy way to stretch your grocery budget. Let us know what you think if you try any of these.
CANNED SOUP BOOSTERS
(Add to canned soup while heating)
- Stir frozen broccoli florets (thawed) into cream of chicken soup
- Add coleslaw mix (bag) to minestrone.
- Stir sliced chorizo sausage into black bean soup.
- Sprinkle shredded Swiss cheese on servings of split-pea soup.
- Stir basil pesto (tub) into hot tomato soup.
- Stir tomatoes with green chilies (can) into Cheddar cheese soup.
- Add diced ham to cream of asparagus soup.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on servings of lentil soup.
- Stir corn (can) into New England clam chowder.
Courtesy of Woman's Day: www.womansday.com
Posted by Debi